Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ANNOUNCEMENT!



OK, party people! Here's the deal...... I am having a house warming party on Saturday, September 5th! There will be food, drinks, wine, (BYOB for beer and liquor) and ESPN Game Plan so you don't miss any of your favorite college games! I a even going to have a chocolate fountain! Come on by and party with us this Saturday. Direct mail me at nicolewetherington1972@yahoo.com and I will shoot you the e-vite with the time, place, address, and all that! Hope you all can come!!!!!

3 comments:

Russ said...

commute is a bit much, so could you set up a web feed so the rest of us can see it?

Putz said...

yea. all the sex, booze, girls, FOOD, drugs, fun all on ther website thingy feed

Blondefabulous said...

RUSS: Yeah, I see where that'd be a bit of a ways for you. I can try, but no promises...

PUTZ: Um....Putz..... just food music and football.