Thursday, August 21, 2008

What Kind Of Cook Are You?



You Are an Excellent Cook
You're a top cook, but you weren't born that way. It's taken a lot of practice, a lot of experimenting, and a lot of learning.It's likely that you have what it takes to be a top chef, should you have the desire...
I took this quiz on a lark, and wouldn't ya know it....it said I was an excellent cook! Go figure. If you want to take the quiz, just go to Blogthings....... http://tinyurl.com/mwwrr
I guess I am still a little down from yesterday's conversation with my parents. That's the reason for this cop out post. I'm sure I'll fell better over the weekend. I'll have HHH home with me and it'll all be OK.
Now,.....did any of you doubt that I was a good cook?

3 comments:

HHH said...

it says Im a learning cook.

blondefabulous said...

HHH: It's OK honey! That's why you have me! I do the cookin'.....you do the lovin'!

Putz said...

my only critisism of your cooking is that you should really only make chocolate cakes and never white cakes...there i have said it