Sunday, August 31, 2008

We're Here!

OK......we made it!

This is going to be short. I have too much to do.
On a good note, There were fireworks at the Reds ballpark last night. I had the kids convinced that they were doing it to welcome us to the neighborhood! Ha ha ha!
As , you can see.... I have work to do.


Trukindog said...

Congrats to you and your whole family darlin...hey it looks like you forgot to pack the ants heh heh.

Putz said...

oh my god what a mess, please move back to bowling green, right now

Christina LMT said...

Wow, that was quick! Though I'm sure it didn't seem like that to YOU...;)

Congratulations, I'm so happy for you all!

Enjoy your Starbucks, you deserve it.

Lisa said...

Good luck unpacking! Oy, I don't envy you but I always think it's fun setting up a new house.