Friday, August 8, 2008

Is There A Sign On My Head?

And does it say "Hit Me!"?

I swear to God I must have! Tonight we were going to the Wall to Wall Mart again to pick up some snacks for the weekend. As I am carefully rolling down one of the parking aisles, I see headlights whipping through in between two parked cars! I freak, slam on my brakes, and honk my horn to let the other driver know where I am, AND IT WAS A COP! Yep. One of Bowling Green's finest was cutting through the parked cars, trying to get a close spot because it was raining and he didn't want to get wet. And once again, even thought I was in the right, and the guy scared the holy crap outta me, he still fussed back at me like I was the one who was wrong. Ah.... America.

Now for the meme that Lady Jaye tagged me with......

Attached or Single? Wonderfully attached to HHH!
Best Friend? HHH
Cake or Pie? Cake, of which I make really excellent ones at a huge discount!
Day of Choice? The day I married my best friend!
Essential Item? My laptop.
Favorite Color? Red!
Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears....all the way!
Hometown? Okeechobee, Florida.
Indulgence? Starbucks Venti Mocha Frappuccino.
January or July? July baby..... it's my birth month!
Kids? 3. Rebecca, Morgan, and Junior.
Life isn't complete without..... my family.
Marriage Date? June 16th, 2004.
Number of Siblings? 1, a sister who is 42.
Oranges or Apples? Oranges...... I grew up around Groves.
Phobias? Spiders!
Quote? "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we have 1/2 a tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses. Hit it!"
Reason to Smile? HHH and the kids, my dog and cat, and my blogging friends!
Season of Choice? Gator Football Season!
Tag Someone! Christina LMT, Putz, Dads Who Mock, KVegas, I gotta get more friends....
Unknown Fact? In high school, I wanted to be a writer, but went to school for Music ed.
Vegetable? Summer Squash.
Worst Habit? I get frustrated really easily.
Xray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound because that was how I first saw my children.
Your Favorite Food? White chocolate raspberry cheesecake!
Zodiac? Cancer..... no wonder I am so crabby!

and there we go! All about me from A to Z!!! I would have done it yesterday, but I had to write about the crazy driving lady. Now on to eating my pita chips, drinking my Frappuccino, and watch Harold & Kumar Go To Guantanamo Bay! Go NPH!!!!


2 comments:

Putz said...

ya know i like squash ttooo, fried with butter, or fried with olive oil onions, tomatoes, and fried with octopus

Trukindog said...

Don't ya just love it when they abuse their possition & authority.