Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Ants Are Still Marching By The Thousands...


Ah yes my friends, I am still fighting the ants, still losing. They have now taken over my kitchen and are trying to make inroads into my living room! Oh hell nah,.....I don't think so! Tonight HHH and I went to Wall to Wall Mart looking for malathion and of course they were out, so I got some spectracide and have been dousing the kitchen all evening! I am going to scrub the bathroom within an inch of it's life tomorrow and spray that down too! Thanks to everyone who gave me good suggestions to kill these little buggers, my real problem is that there are MILLIONS of these ants all over this area, probably BILLIONS! I have been looking up Crazy Raspberry Ants online and OMG it says that there is virtually no way to kill them! I mean......you can kill them, but there are so many more of them it's like you haven't done anything at all. Kill a couple thousand of them and there are a few million more that can take their place! Reminds me of the Borg on Star Trek:TNG. They live only for the prosperity of the colony...... I guess I'd really be in trouble if they bit me. (Allergic here!) I am hoping that HHH gets offered a permanent position at the place he has been temping for. It would come with a free apartment that has washer dryer connections, lawn care, a real town to do shopping and get things that I need,(like gluten free pasta, cake mix, etc....). Most importantly, it would be a 3 bedroom apartment! We are currently crammed into a 2 bedroom/1 bath and let me tell you it is a little cramped! The yard is nice,but I'd kill for someone else to do the yard work. HHH is at work from sun up to sun down, so anything that has to do with the house, I gotta get taken care of. That s why I am doing the debugging of the house. Is it sick that I am excited to clean the hell out of the house and spray it down with chemicals and watch the little bastards die??? Probably! Definitely! I am a sickie!


One thing I am not is sick anymore! I am finally well. I feel much better and I guess that is a good thing if I am going to take on the ant colony. The better food is helping and the departure of my "Aunt Flo" is really helping. Thank you to everyone who wished me well. I really appreciated it! It's nice that I have friends that care about me, even if I have never met you!


This one is going to be short. I need to try and get some sleep. I have been staying up late and I need to start getting up early so I can get acclimated for school to start! If you were hoping to see a post from HHH I am sorry, he has been working his ass off at the new job and has been crashing before 10pm every night! I'll get him on here for you again..... don't worry!


Nirvana needs vacuuming again! Bastards!

10 comments:

Christina LMT said...

Kill them! Kill them ALL!!!!

(okay, got that out of my system...)

Glad to hear you're feeling so much better, and I hope that HHH gets the permanent job. You guys deserve some good luck coming your way, that's for sure.

Lots of positive energy comin' atcha from Vegas!

Christina LMT said...

Oh, and I hear you on the acclimating thing...Silver has been going to sleep at three AM...once school starts she has to get UP at five! I keep telling her she's going to suffer, but she just likes sleeping in for now. Oh, well, she'll learn.

Putz said...

SLLEEEP IS MY FAVORITE THING

Blondefabulous said...

CHRISTINA: These buggers are starting to get on my nerves! And I didn't get to sleep until 1 am again. Sigh.....

PUTZ: Yeah.... me too, but I don't really get a whole lot with the kids and all.

Finn said...

You have to kill the colony! When I get home I'll find out the name of the bait I use. You may have to leave it out, then put fresh out, but it works.

Blondefabulous said...

FINN: I have no idea where the colony originates! My neighbors are having thew same problems as I am with the ants so it has to be somewhere outside close to both of us. I guess it's part of the "charm" of living in the country.

lady jaye said...

Ahem...you've been tagged. See my blog for more details.

kvegas911 said...

Execute the little bastards! Verrrrry happy to hear HHH got the job! Yay HHH!

Lisa said...

I just love the picture of the cat in the car!!!!

Blondefabulous said...

LADY JAYE: I know. I'll do it on Saturday.

KVEGAS: I was happy to hear he got the job too. Too many people are outta work right now.

LISA: That's actually a Yorkie. He looks like mine that I have, but Toby would never let me hang him out the sunroof.