Friday, July 4, 2008

Whoo-Hoo At The Liberry!

Hi all! I am at the library here in the thriving metropolis of Wauchula. Bowling Green doesn't have a library, so I gotta run up here every once in a while.
The birthday sucked. No ones fault on that one. Thank you to all who wished me a happy happy. I appreciate it. No cake no gifts, but I had my family with me and that is all I really need. That's why it didn't bother me too much. HHH is still hell bent on getting me to Universal next weekend, so I guess that is still on. He's even working today, The 4th of July, to make up for us being behind in bills..... so we'll see.

As for you all........

HAVE A GREAT, SAFE 4TH OF JULY!!

I'll be on here occasionally. When ever I get up to the library. HHH is going to get some money on Tuesday or Wednesday, (someone paying back a loan.), and we'll have the Internet turned back on. Till then, I leave you all having a cold one on me.....Hell, it is a holiday after all!

2 comments:

Putz said...

we must read each other minds, sympatico, read my blog , very first one, i had to go to the library, cause my boy wouldn't let me on the computer...he says i wear it out, so i might be at the end of my blogging days just like thisismylife

Putz said...

now it is number 2 blog, you are so slow, that i had to v isit and say you ar4 slow