Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Second Post!! What's the World coming to?

Remember people. This is HHH posting for me. He was so well recieved last week, I decided to make him a Thursday feature for as long as he wanted to do it. Just be warned, you may find out more than you ever eanted to know about us. He's REALLY open that way! Enjoy!

Well it is official I have now been upgraded to an every Thursday posting. GO ME!! Thanks to everyone who came by and read all about my views on Blondefabulous. So for my second post I'm going to talk about whatever pops into my head. I've already discussed my oral goddess and how she is the only one who makes my toes curl. I was home sick from work today, actually my entire crew was home sick. Seems very X-Files to me. Nothing serious though sore throat, coughing, and some minor aches but enough to keep me and the crew home. I was treated to rubdowns, small naps and homemade chicken soup. I got to rest all day and after dinner I went to lay back down. Blondie came into check on me and I started feeling frisky. I had already stripped my clothes off. She closed the door and locked it and climbed up in the bed between my legs and proceeded to.....make the world spin faster. WOOOHOOO!! Well after an hour and a half of full on carnal bed quaking ,head board shaking, box spring breaking, drenched in sweat and other bodily fluids we hit the showers. I tell you folks this woman is amazing. What really sucks is she took the kids to Universal on Tuesday and I didn't get to go because of work. Now being unable to go wasn't the crappy part but what was is that I didn't get my handjob on the rides. You gotta love a chick who isn't afraid to be naughty in a public place (now before you go all judgemental we were very discreet and kept it in the pants). You should see us when we get crazy on our webcam. LOL! Whats really good is that our relationship is so open. She doesn't mind when other women check me out, she has even shared me with another woman (I know every mans dream come true) told you she was awesome. So you ladies that read her blog and need a little something something just let her know. LMAO! She does tell me that I have a heavenly TONGUE!! Ok Ok I need to get on a new subject. She will kill me when she finds out I'm giving away all my dirty little secrets. Hint Hint Size 13 shoes and great big hands. So here it is my second post, I know its not as long as my first post but this was kind of sprung on me at the last minute. Well I've been writing for an hour and this is all I've come up with. Guess you can tell who the writer in the family is. That's ok I'm content with being eye candy, a boy toy, a hot piece of ass and her HOT HUNKY HUBBY! Have a great day everyone and be sure to show my oral goddess your love. On a side note I send Lisa over at clusterfook my warmest thoughts and my prays. Keep fighting and never give up. Good bye everyone.

HHH


9 comments:

Russ said...

HHH you obviously aren't feeling that poorly! (Of course, I tend to feel a bit randy when I'm ill too. The wife won't come near me, but that is a different issue.)

Speaking of X-files, it's on all day today on the SciFi channel!

Putz said...

you can sure tell you were a male dancer, you have a one track mind, i got accused of making bombs out of purple yellow flowers and got shut down by homeland security, they might shut blonefab down ttoooooo

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

Thursdays just became a lot dirtier!

Lady Jaye said...

An hour and a half? Geez...Here's hoping Husband #2 has that kind of stamina.

Hot Hunky Hubby said...

Russ- I guess I just got lucky.

Putz- They may shut her down but they'll never take her freedom.

Florida Transplant- Welcome to my world. Now your stuck, its kinda like a bad car wreck you wanna look away but you cant.

Lady Jaye- Sweetie read the blog again you will see you dont have to wait for hubby #2..she loans me out..LOL!!

kvegas911 said...

Love it. Love it, love it, love it. Got to get my hubby to read it! You sound like him-LMAO!!! What a lucky Blondie!!!!

Blondefabulous said...

No, KVegas....that is actually HHH posting! He's gonna be my regular Thursday post for as long as he wants to be!

pinktomato said...

DAAAANG - I NEED A SHOWER

Christina LMT said...

If you two ever make it back to Vegas, look me up! ;)