Wednesday, July 16, 2008

No, Honey, I Am Not Posting About Our Sex Life...


I know I have mentioned before that I am married to a hot, younger man. He is referred to as HHH on here. He sexy, oh so sexy, and still in is 20's! Yes, I am robbing the cradle, thank you very much! Your applause is greatly appreciated!

He is great. It's nice to have a man who is obsessed with sex around the house. Now that I am arriving at that point in my life where my sex drive has kicked in to high gear, having a man who can oblige me is VERY convenient. And, oh, does he have energy and imagination! One thing he does not get into,.... is my blogging. He has no clue why I do it. I try to explain that it's cheaper than therapy, I get interaction with people I admire, IT'S CHEAPER THAN THERAPY!, but he just nods, says, "that's nice dear." and goes about his merry way. Until recently, he hadn't even read my blog..... but now he does, and there in lies the rub I find myself in. He asked me why I don't blog more about our sex life.

I blog just about everything. I blogged our kids in school, my Mom being a fucktard, our becoming homeless, our becoming even MORE homeless, my illnesses, my kids diabetes, doctors, awards, bikes.......you name it. I even blog funny or outrageous crap I see on the Internet or TV,(and we all know there is tons of funny shit on TV.). But when it comes to my sex life, I have always taken a "less is more" kind of approach




He just doesn't get the fact that I don't want everyone to know what a freak I am. Yep, bonafide freak, right here! I like sex. Hell I love sex. I divorced someone because they told me that they only wanted sex maybe twice a month! If I could have an entire weekend of nothing but wild, hang from the light fixtures sex I would. Hell, I was being naughty with HHH at Universal on the Cat In The Hat ride. ( I was feelin' up his lap bar!) I just am a little tactful when it comes to writing about it. And when I say I am a freak, I'm not just talking about weird positions,..... I am talking full on, toys, clothing, lotions, and other such things. HHH, at one point in time, worked for a hot shop(code: Sex Shop), in Memphis, and I loved his employee discount! I had whips, costumes, toys, you name it! It was soooooo cool. And having a man who would liberally use these implements of pleasure on me was even more cool! So, it's not that there is anything to write about, just that I don't write about it often. Usually, when I do mention our sex life, it's in hushed tones with.......ahem......uh.....cough.....stuff like that. HHH thinks I should give up all the juicy details. He wants me to be more straight forward, more open. This from a man that screams at me, "Why the hell did you blog about THAT!?!", when I blogged about our troubles earlier this year. So, if I were to go by his rules, I can blog about our sex life all I want, but I cannot blog about the rest of our life. Not. At. All. Doesn't make sense to me either.

So now, I am wondering if I am holding back a little so that you, my readers, don't think I am weird, or strange, or something even worse. Or maybe I am enjoying a great thing at home and don't want a line at my front door......either way, HHH is a hot piece of ass that I enjoy on a nightly basis, and maybe.....if I get really inspired, I'll tell you about it........someday!

8 comments:

Finn said...

Posting about the hot sex is OK because it makes him look manly. The no job, no home thing makes him look like he can't provide for his family, which makes him look less manly. Capisce?

Always Home and Uncool said...

I promise not to complain if you blog about your wild sex life. My wife on the other hand ...

Nice work. I'll be back!

Bec said...

Men. Gotta love 'em!

HHH said...

Dont worry about ppl showingup at the door for this yummy goodness.. they dont know where we live unless they google middle of BFE...LOve ya

Putz said...

your mom is a fucktard, ????, what i want to know were did the redneck construction guys go, now that was some really sexy stuff, butt crackwise

Lady Jaye said...

LOL too funny. Nothing wrong with letting your freak flag fly.

When I finally start having sex again (*sigh*) I will totally be blogging about it.

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

Wow, I learned a lot about you in that post! lol

henry3 said...

if your hubby ever stops taking care of business I would be honored to step in. You are so beautiful.