Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Birthday-Day Two.


Well, if you have been following on Twitter.... today was a day of ups and downs. First off, HHH was sick. Not just cough cough, hack, sneeze sick, but "Oh my God! What did I eat that is trying to kill me!" kind of sick. I tried to cut the trip short, but he wouldn't let me. He convinced me that he just needed some fresh air and some cold water and he'd be better. OK. No Problem. We went to the park and started in Seuss land like we always do. Then we went to the Sinbad show. It was so cute. There was a guy who had gone ahead and made a deal with the show admin..... he had his girlfriend picked out of the audience during pre-show, and towards the end of the warm up, he stopped and asked her to marry him. All together now......."Awwwwwwww!"
That's her saying yes.
While at Sinbad, the rains came. It rained and rained and rained some more. When it finally stopped, we decided to go back over to Universal. We hit the BeetleJuice show a few times and the kids got to get his autograph!
We stayed for the fireworks show they were having. I turned to HHH and said, "Oh look! A pair of HUGE blue balls!" He didn't see my humor in that joke. Oh well. It was a good presentation, showcasing many of Universal's top movies of all time. We had a good vantage point to watch it. We decided to drive home tonight, because I needed my bed. The one at the hotel was really hard. And there were a bunch of kids staying in the room next to ours that sounded like they were either having group sex or a murder. Either way, my kids didn't need to hear it!. We'll drive back tomorrow for the last day of my birthday celebration!

3 comments:

Lady Jaye said...

I'm sorry HHH was sick but it sounds like despite that y'all are still having some fun. I hope you have a great time today

Russ said...

HHH didn't eat some funky seafood did he?

Hilly said...

Awww that was so sweet about the proposal. I would have cried because I am a big saparoo like that.