Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Just A Note....

I just wanted to make a quick note to say I probably won't be on here for a while. HHH didn't pay the internet bill and now we are cut off. It happened right after I put up my birthday post. I am at the public library on my laptop right now. I was totally unaware that we were so far behind in our finances, so that is going to cut off going to Universal as well. I knew trying to celebrate my birthday would end up like this. Always does. Try not to worry, and as soon as I get some cash, I'll be back..... I'm quite sure the internets can do without my hum drum, boring life.

Happy fucking birthday indeed.

6 comments:

Avitable said...

I hope you still have a kick-ass birthday!

Evil Lunch Lady said...

I hear ya on the money crap...chin up! I hope all gets better soon!

Lady Jaye said...

Stay strong! Things will work themselves out!

Finn said...

That which does not kill us...

Hope you have a happy birthday anyway. xoxox

Putz said...

money isn;t everything, it is the ONOLY THING, GET RICH AND COME BACK AND VISIT US, BUT ONLY COME BACK IF YOU ARE RICH, WE DON'T WANT NO dumB poor, crying, sad, gripy, complaining, downtrodden, down in the mouth, badly dressed, not birthday girl, unattractive, funny looking BLONDE AROUND...you know i shouldn't have said all that, my church wants me to use the internet by setting a good example, lifting poeople up up and away and by being goodmyself, and good people don.t say mean things, do they??

IRISHKAT said...

Oh I will miss you!! Happy birthday!