Thursday, July 10, 2008

I SEE YOU!


Yes.


I can.


I have Woopra now. I have it installed properly and I am looking in at who comes to my blog. No worries though....I won't become one of those "stalker" kind of people who pops up every 5 minutes to ask you how you experience is going and if there is anything I can do for you...... I don't think I am that desperate.


Have I mentioned that I am going to go see Brendan Fraser tomorrow? Oh. I have? Well, just in case you missed it.... He's going to be at Universal Studios Orlando tomorrow at 2pm to plug his new Mummy movie coming out soon. I'm sure there are a lot of places he would like to be, but I'm glad his contract includes a stop here in hot, muggy Florida!! The kids are going to bring our DS with us to the park because there is supposed to be a wireless connection to a DS hub and you can play the new video game that is coming out with the movie. Cool right? I thought so. I hope it stays nice out there weather wise. Being as I was raised in Florida, I am used to the summer cycle of unbearable humidity in the mornings and rain showers in the afternoon. It was just how it was..... My kids are starting to learn this weather pattern now that we are back in Florida. In Memphis, the rain was a bit hit or miss, and we got the bulk of it in the winter/spring.(you know, tornado season) Made for a dreary winter, it did. I digress though, ...


I am not what you would call a "techie" sort of person, so for me to get this going is a big deal. Karl over at Secondhand Tryptophan had offered to help me get it installed the last time I had lamented on Twitter that I couldn't get it right. (Thanks Karl!) I figured I should give it one more try by myself before calling in the cavalry and what do ya know? The third time was the charm!


So now I can see you, all you lurkers! I can even chat with you if i happen to be looking at my stats while you pop on!


Don't be alarmed.... that pop up box is just me saying hi!

8 comments:

Bluepaintred said...

just hanging around hoping someone would STALK ME ALREADY!

Lady Jaye said...

Wooo! for Woopra! I just got my account accepted today. I've got to figure out how to get the whole thing set up!

Finn said...

Let me know what you think about Woopra. I already know what you think about Brendan!

Nicole said...

oo i hope you stalk me :) lol

pinktomato said...

schyeah. i purposely read slow - waiting for BlondeFab-in-the-box

Blondefabulous said...

BF had to go to the Wall to Wall Mart........ sorry guys!

kvegas911 said...

Brendan Fraser.....SO HOT....woohoo!!! And I would so love to be stalked by you.

Karl said...

Cool beans! You got it set up! We need to hook up since you live so close to me. I know you're hitting Universal today or tomorrow, but still. Twenty minutes away... Email me if you want to do coffee or something.