Monday, July 7, 2008

I Have Returned!


Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I have returned. Monies have been paid, deals have been struck, and devils have been appeased.... at least for a while anyway. Right now, we have to do some serious chatting about my birthday.


As you all know, I have officially put off my birthday until this Friday. Now when all that crap was happening, I was pretty down. Boo hoo, my birthday sucks.......yeah. Well, then we saw something that got me right back on the "My birthday is next Friday" horse. HHH got an e-mail from Universal. It said that Brendan Fraiser was going to be at Universal, THIS FRIDAY! Oh yes! Mr. The Mummy, Blast From The Past, Encino Man, hot, sexy, BRENDAN FRASIER!!!!!!! Oh. My. God! I am going yo be in heaven, and yes I am so going to totally tell him it's my birthday and ask for an autograph and a picture!!!!!
So, coolio, I am getting a gift after all! Birthday Karma, baby! Nuff said!

11 comments:

Nicole said...

Fantastic!!!

Bec said...

Nom nom nom nom... Am now living vicariously through you. He sp pretty. Have an amazing time - totally use the birthday for all its worth!

Dr. Cissa Fireheart said...

I am officially jealous.

take lots of pictures of Brendan, will you? :)

Blondefabulous said...

Will do!

Lady Jaye said...

I'm glad your back and really is a total babe so definitely take loads of pictures and post them all!!

Neil said...

I heart Brendan Frasier totally puts out when it is one of his fan's brithdays.

metalmom said...

I hate you.

But it's a totally "I'm a jealous bitch" hate.

Russ said...

See, all good things to those who wait.

Enjoy.

Putz said...

i do mot like BRANDEN FRISHOLE,,,HE is not good looking... my tastes run to jessica simpkins...i was once oggled by jessica simpson...i am really quite a HUNK

kvegas911 said...

Hi Blondie!!! I'm back for real now...check your email for the invite to the private blog! Muah!

Karl said...

Woo hoo! Birthday time! I love Universal...love the Hulk coaster. Can't wait till they open the Harry Potter world next year.