Sunday, July 27, 2008

I Can't Think Of A Title....


Blogger is acting like it smoked some bad crack, so if this looks weird, it ain't me, OK? I still don't feel well and can't seem to string two thoughts together so here goes....

HHH GOT A REAL JOB! Yes people he sure did! Finally, after almost 8 months of searching and interviewing and worrying, he finally got a job. It is for a Temp agency that supplies people for Apartment Complexes who need someone for a few months here and a few months there. It is also for twice what he has been making working for our landlord. I have been thinking about our landlord and he is almost a slaver the way he works his people. He pays them next to nothing and if you become behind on the rent or your car payments, he say, "You can come work for me." andthen works the person to death. not nice really.

ALL MY KIDS ARE SICK. Dang HHH for bringing the pestilence home! Now we all have it. Rebecca is the latest victim of the fever and sniffles. I had to give her some Tylenol last night so she could get comfy and fall asleep. I hope this crap will be gone soon!

MY HUSBAND IS A HORN DOG! But I knew this when I married him. It was one of the things that attracted me to him. That and his smokin' hot bod! Of course now that he writes for me on Thirsdays, you all know that he's a horn dog, so this isn't big news.

MY ELDEST DAUGHTER WANTS TO WORK AT UNIVERSAL. Yep. She wants to be in the Beetlejuice show as either the Bride of Frankenstein or Hip and Hop. I think it's great that she has things that she wants to do in life. This brings the count up to 7 different things she wants to do when she grows up. Surfer, veterinarian, Massage Therapist, Olympic Softball Player, Singer, Dancer, and now Theme Park Entertainer. My other daughter just wants to be a wrestling diva on the WWE. I am a proud mother.

I'm tired and I need a nap, but I have laundry and dishes to get done. However, the "Producers" is playing in the DVD player, (Lane/Broderick version), and I may just veg on the couch for a moment or two

No comments: