Friday, July 18, 2008

The Hubbys Post!!

Just so you all know, HHH is guest posting for me today. In an effort by him to try and understand just what it is I see in this, he is going to dazzle you with his literary prowess. I have no control over this train....... so enjoy the ride! ~B~





Hello all! This is Blondes Hot Chunky Hubby! I decided to get into this blog of hers and do a guest post. Give you a view of my darling wife from my point of view. I will be the first to admit I don't know much about the blogging world but I do know that this makes her happy and if my hottie nympho is happy then so am I. I've known this woman for 8 wonderfully long years and each day is a brand new experience. We have had our ups and downs (boy there have been some downs) but the ups have been so good. She stood by me when no one else would. I know everyone says they have the best wife in the world but I will disagree with them because my wife is at the top of the lists hands down. We start off by talking about our meeting. When we met I was fresh out of the Navy (with a part time job as a male dancer), and I weighed a solid 175 lbs..Hell I was so hot I had a woman pay me for sex but only once. Anyway enough of that back to her. We met when a guy I used to beat up in high school wanted to suck up to me and get me a job. Like I said I was fresh out the Navy and needed the cash so I went down and applied for the shift managers job. Well long story short I got the job and we started workin together. Things were going well and after about 2 weeks of casual flirting, making googoo eyes at each other... Things escalated into hot mind blowing sex...wooohoooo!! Now I know she is gonna hate me for telling everyone this but before we met I was a naughty boy and several women had taken a ride on space mountain, although not one woman had ever succeeded in making me orgasm from oral sex only. Not one ever. Until her. OH MY GOD!! Fast forward to 6 months later and we arrive at my lame proposal of marriage to the Oral Goddess. I went down on one knee and asked for her hand, luckily she said yes. Now I know she has blogged about our failed attempts at getting married and finally the actual wedding in Las Vegas so I will fast forward again to today. I'm sitting across the room from this amazing woman doing my best to give the world an idea as to how much I love her and cherish her and as to what a wonderful person she is. A wise man said several yrs ago that she was the best thing to ever happen to me and I will have to agree because I was on a slippery path when I got out of the service. I was drinking and partying and going crazy I probably would have ended up in prison or worse dead had she not came into my life. Just another thing I'm grateful for. There have been nights when I lay in bed and I will just watch her sleep. How did I get so lucky, what did I do in a previous life to deserve this angel? OK so I guess I haven't done a very good at telling you about her as much as I talked about how good she is to me. See I told all of you I suck at this but none the less I made my attempts and I thank you for allowing me to step in and speak my mind. And to my wonderful wife, my Oral Goddess, my hottie nympho, I LOVE YOU BABY AND I ALWAYS WILL!!!

5 comments:

Finn said...

Well... I'm so happy for you about the oral sex. It's heartwarming... ;)

I'm glad you appreciate what you've got or I'd have to come over there and kick your ass.

Christina LMT said...

How sweet! You guys are the cutest couple...:)

Putz said...

trust lmt to say you are the cutest couple, and finn for being so heart warming, let me say YIOU are probably what keeps blondefab going like the energizer bunny...you two do have chemistry..of course i am demented, have oldshiemers disease, adled in my brain so don't take any advice i give you

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

Great first post! Very sweet with typical-guy stuff mixed in. lol

metalmom said...

Jeez-This is what I missed being away for a coupla days!! How sweet! Way to go on the BJ's Blondefab! I don't think my Hubs has ever sung my praises like that. You're a lucky couple.