Thursday, June 12, 2008

Neener Neener Neener! That's What You Get For Being A Dumbass!


Ha ha ha, you jerkwad POS! They caught this kid and a few of his friends for desecrating that cemetery right before Memorial Day. Here's the story....
You may remember how I blogged about my disbelief that someone could do something like that right before a major holiday! I was disgusted and dismayed as an American and a human being that a person could care so little for the feelings of the families who lovingly decorated and cared for their loved ones final resting place. I was so hoping that they would catch the scum that did this horrible thing and make them pay. Now, hopefully this kid and his little friends will pay, but I bet it will be the parents who bear the brunt of the cost for replacing 27 tombstones. It amounts to a 3rd degree felony. Perhaps this is rightly so, since many are asking why the parents didn't know their kids where abouts in the wee hours of the morning. Either way, I hope those kids get the book thrown at them. Maybe a few hundred hours of community service cleaning up cemeteries around town will change their tune..... I doubt it though.

3 comments:

Putz said...

like those handsome workers shirtless, i think you are too hard on this guy also, maybe his original intent was to visit someone special at the cemetary and his head got turned around from his origianl purpose?

Blondefabulous said...

Read the article I linked to Putz.... then you'll see I am right.

Bec said...

In no way near the same category but my Mum's school was broken into in the early hours of the morning a couple of days ago and all the kid's milk was trashed. They caught the perpetrators on camera doing the deed at 1 a.m. They went to the school and all three are 10 years old.

What kind of parents let 10 year olds out at that time?