Thursday, June 5, 2008

I Feel Like Crap.....


Not flaming elephant crap, but pretty close. I woke up sicker than a dog this morning. A better analogy would be I woke up sicker than the cat after eating a few lizards. He was always horffing those up when he had access to them. Either way, it ain't gonna be a great day today. I was supposed to walk back up to the school today and pick up the kids medications and such from the nurses office, but that's going to have to wait until HHH comes home on his lunch break. I will be puking up a lung if I try that today. It's going to be in the upper 90's today here with no chance of rain. I'd probably keel over before I even got a quarter mile in.
As you can see from the photo, I have another winner in the family. My kids kick major fanny!!!! This is Morgan, and she won several ribbons for Field Day. She got a Second in the team relay, a Fifth in the frog jump, and a Sixth in the40 yard dash! She's also wearing a ribbon for being on the honor roll! Whoo-hoo! My kid RAWKS!!!!!! I am waiting to see what the other ones bring home today. Junior says he won a ribbon too. I'll post that picture later today when I get it.
This is gonna be a short one. I feel awful. I need soup.......

1 comment:

kvegas911 said...

*hugs* and my homemade chicken soup to you, albeit in a written form. It's the thought that counts...Hope you feel better sweetie!