Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Have You....


POSTED A PHOTO ON DUTCH BITCH'S LATHER RINSE REPEAT PHOTO CONTEST YET?????????


WHY THE HELL NOT??


There isn't much time left. It gets to be midnight there much faster than here!! Click the link on the right, go enter a photo NOW, win some great swag!!!! Tomorrow will be too late!


I'd have put this blog up sooner, but I have felt like crap all morning. I just woke up about half an hour ago. When I am nauseous, I have to sleep it off. It's the only thing that keeps me from puking. My son was cute and snuggled in bed with me while I was sleeping. I had weird dreams though, because as I was sleeping, he had the TV turned to SpongeBob and Dora and Diego. Much too strange.


Yesterday was harsh. It started raining early in the afternoon, then around 5:00pm, we had a huge squall blow in and pummel the house! We had hail, winds up to 45 mph, and severe lightning! I got video of it and of the hail coming down.... and of Toby trying to run out into it! I couldn't figure it out. Why would my little dog, who is scared of thunder and lightning, run out into the storm?? Weird. It lasted about 30 minutes and finally blew over. We didn't sustain any damage, but I did notice a few branches on the oak tree outside that need to be cut so they don't get blown down taking the electric line leading to the house with it. The Weather Channel says it may happen again today, so we are going to go out and play early so the kids don't start bouncing off the walls like yesterday.

Here's the video, but I have to warn you, I curse at the dog in it..... I was a little upset that he tried to run out in the storm.




So, aside from that, yesterday was uneventful. I did finally get a preliminary date for the kids Doctor appointment. Hopefully this one won't get cancelled as well. I have got to get them in and soon.....

4 comments:

Putz said...

they are not us and we are not them, just like you are not an alien from mars and the mar's aliens are not a white female living in bowling green...i wonder also what the heck they are doing in texas

Putz said...

what happened to your GARDEN, is it destroyed

Blondefabulous said...

No no, I haven't really gotten it restarted. I had to leave everything behind when we were homeless, so I need to start a new one. With the tomato thing going on I would have anyway.... How's yours doing??

Putz said...

well we have had a few frost warnings, and i cover what i can, but this late in june and we still freeze at night....that is crazy like me