Monday, June 30, 2008

D Day! Doctor Day!

Sorry kiddies. This isn't going to be too involved just yet. I am up getting everything ready got us to go to the doctor in Lakeland this morning. I woke up at 6:45am even though I had the alarm set for 7:30am. Of course I did! Who needs to be rested for a visit to the endocrinologist's office? Not me!

Yeah, so last night was interesting. We ordered Wrestling on PPV, (I don't want to hear it!) and HHH invited his brother over to watch it. I had made a huge dinner and HHH also invited BIL's wife and kids over too. Funny how even though I am nice as can be to her after all that happened, she still won't even speak to me. And I never even did anything to her. She and her mom kicked us out!! They didn't come though. BIL got over here and I got him some dinner, drinks, dessert and popcorn. Yeah, when I entertain, I go all out! We watched the PPV in the living room....all of us, including my daughter, who is a rabid John Cena Fan. The match he was in was the last one of the night.....aaaaaand they think he tore his pectoral muscle again. I don't care who you are, it takes some major skills to do what those guys do, fake or not!

Ok, I gotta go get a shower and get ready for the drive up to Lakeland. I have all my letters at the ready and all my paperwork for the school sitting on the shelf by the door under my purse. I just gotta get the kids up and going, the HHH up and going, and we'll be on our way! See you later.....

1 comment:

Putz said...

wrestling on ppv, are you out of your mind? that stuff is sso so lame, grow up blondefa