Sunday, May 25, 2008

Ugh......

This is going to be a short one. After I posted yesterday, I went and helped HHH with his pipe repair. Then I was hit with a HUGE migraine! It was awful. I was nauseous, light sensitive, and the only relief I got was sleeping. Hell, I slept most of the day! I was awake maybe 4 hours after 10:30am. Luckily this morning has brought no headache or nauseousness yet. I am relaxing for the day. Nothing big or exciting for this weekend. I know it is a holiday, but I just don't have anywhere to go, and the thought of being on the road with others who may have imbibed and decided to drive?? I like to live.

You all have a safe, happy holiday.

Remember why we celebrate Memorial Day.

2 comments:

NoSurfGirl said...

maybe blondness and migraines go hand in hand... I had one of my own this last week. Yikes! Not fun, not fun. Aspirin didn't even help.

Putz said...

you had blondness way last week nosurf...i know you are blond because you were the very first person i blogged to...