Friday, May 23, 2008

OMG! Finally!

I am done! It is finished! I am..........................tired!


The yellow just sets off the blue of the cabinets. I am so happy with how it turned out. I kept the trim up at the ceiling white because it was reflecting the yellow from the walls already, and I am too damn short to reach up there. Right now I am waiting for the corner cabinet to dry so I can close it. Now all that's left is to rehab the hardware and put it back on the doors and drawers!
I have mopped the floor since these pictures have been taken. It was still a little crappy from moving the fridge around. The place it was in was uneven and a leaning appliance that can fall over and crush me is not on my list of what I want in a kitchen layout.
I am just glad that it's done. I had fun, but towards the end I was getting tired and my back was starting to hurt through the pain killers. The pain was worth it though. Now I can create in a happier environment. :-)

No comments: