Tuesday, May 20, 2008

O. U. C. H. !!!!!


OK. I admit it. I am not as young as I used to be. Bones are creaking. Fine lines are sneaking in on my face. I don't have the energy I used to.


I threw my back out whilst in the throes of passion with HHH.


Embarrassing. You betcha! It actually started last Tuesday. We were.......ahem....... engaged in our favorite couples activity. HHH, being the younger of us, was in excellent form. (God I love him!!!!) I thought I was keeping up rather well. Then came the twinge. That little tingle that tells you something is wrong. I, like a big fat idiot who was enjoying the sex, ignored it. We carried on, and afterwards, I felt a little stiff. I shrugged it off and headed for a hot shower to appease the nagging pain in my lower back.


I felt a little stiffer the next day. Heck I was stiff ever since! (HHH was stiff MANY times between last Tuesday and yesterday! Wink, wink!) I wasn't going to let my back dictate what I did, though. Noooooooooooooo! I was gonna boink with my hubby to my hearts content if I wanted. Unfortunately for me, that nagging, annoying twinge just got worse as the days wore on. (HHH and I didn't help it either.) Last night was the straw that broke the camels back, or rather the sex that broke my back! Funny how you never notice pain until after you get done with your nookie! I was just great when HHH and I were in the middle of things, but whoa! After we were finished, and we had caught our breaths, OUCH!!!!!! I couldn't move, I almost couldn't speak! I had to have HHH help me up and to the bathroom! He fixed the bed from where we tore it up, and I laid back down. I took several pills for pain and sleeping, and told HHH he would be the one getting the kids up in the morning! Hey, if you break the wife, ya gotta pay the piper!

So now I am laying here, propped up in bed, sipping a vitamin water,(that was voted worst healthy drink in America. Eh, screw off health nuts!). I am going to be here for a while. I informed HHH that we were going to have to take a few days off from the bedroom Olympics, and he seemed OK with that. It will give me more time to heal up. I can remember a time when this never happened. Now, age has crept up on me and I am falling apart. I guess if ya gotta go, during sex would be one of my choices in ways to do it. At least I'd go out with a smile on my face!

2 comments:

IRISHKAT said...

Ooo la la my lady! Well I think that does deserve a special award of sorts, definitely a day in bed and maybe a nice relaxing massage!

Feel better soon!

queen of clean said...

Oh poor thing, but yeah, what a way to gooooo!! OH OH!!