Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Monday!!




Ahhhh.... the Memorial Day weekend. A nice 3 day weekend for sure, but also a time to remember those who have fought and fallen so that we can enjoy said 3 day weekend. I just want to say....


THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!


Being married to a former Navy man, and having heard from my own family what serving your country means, I appreciate what you all have done for us.


Now on to the blog......


Yesterday was much better than Saturday! No migraine, no pain, and I was awake for almost the entire day! I was soooooo happy. I am not a person who gets migraines on a regular basis. Maybe 1 every 3 or 4 months. Nothing that requires medication or multiple doctors visits. When I get one though.....whooeee! I am down for the count! So yesterday went good. The kids were outside playing, nothing broke, or blew up, and I was able to relax. Just what one wants in a holiday weekend. The kids are all excited about school almost being over. This Friday id my son's kindergarten graduation! Augh! He is already out of kindergarten! I feel old. My baby is growing up! I will have lots of pictures for all of you to look at. My eldest daughter had her 5th grade banquet on last Friday. It was their way of bidding elementary school good bye before moving on to Junior High. Man! There's a phrase I haven't heard in a while. Junior High. I thought all the junior high's had changed their names to "Middle School". I guess this one decided to keep the old name.


So, you all have a nice Memorial Day. Remember what it's all about, and eat some BBQ for me! Tomorrow will be about the cable installation, if it occurs and all. Stay Tuned........

2 comments:

Putz said...

you put sso much into your blogs, honest, you go to a lot of work to find pictures and get us all interested...thanks, all i do is screw around with boring old posts

Blondefabulous said...

Your posts are just that.... YOURS! No one can tell you what to put in them, or what they have to say. You get to do what you want to do, and ya just don't get that much now a days!

I like to think my posts are interesting because I, myself, am interesting. ;-)