Friday, May 30, 2008

Graduation!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!
My little man has passed his first hurdle and had gradated from Kindergarten! I am sooooo proud. If the pictures look a little blurry, sorry. It's hard to cry and take picture at the same time. It was such a nice ceremony. They had awards, songs, and really great presentations. The kids were so excited. I'm glad I moved along this morning and got HHH going early. The cafeteria really filled up!
Here's Junior getting his diploma from the assistant principal. He was so excited! I was so excited for him!


Here he is as one of the feature singers for "God Bless America" at the beginning of the program. I am so teary eyed even now, thinking how proud am of my little man. I love him so much, with all that we have been through, and everything we have had before with the diabetes, being homeless, and everything...... We still can prevail as a family!
CONGRATULATIONS WILLIAM JR. !

4 comments:

Daniel Barlow said...

wow, so great to have an educated man in the family

Blondefabulous said...

Thanks.:-)

Christina LMT said...

Woo-HOOOOO!

Congrats to Junior and the whole family!

Putz said...

my boy is stealing my thunder, but congrats to william, he's our man. if he can't do it no one can