Saturday, May 17, 2008

Eastward,....... HO!!!!


Hopefully today we will be getting a load of furniture from our storage unit over in Stuart. HHH has the truck and trailer from his work and some gas money, and we are going to hopeful get everything between this weekend and next. I tell ya, you never know just how much you can live without until you have to. I am quite confident that in the event of a hurricane or other natural disaster, we would be able to survive on just a little bit. All we'd need is ice to keep the kids meds cold and a source to cook food with and we'd be in business.


Last night's dinner of Shrimp Scampi turned out well. HHH didn't get home till late and I waited on him to eat. He has been putting in the hours at his new job. Apparently his boss is moving into a new house and has had HHH and a few of the other employee's helping with the transport of stuff. I thought it was funny when HHH told me his bosses daughter asked if he was married! HHH said his bosses wife answered the question for him rather quickly, but I bet it made him feel good. See, HHH turns 30 this year. he has been grousing about "getting old" and "feelin' his age" and crap like that. I just look at him like he's crazy and say, "Well, if you're old, then what am I?!?". I'm going to be turning 36 in July. He's still in his 20's and he thinks HE'S old??? Kiss my grits, sugar.You ain't old!


If we get some of our furniture, I'll take photos and post them. For now, I am going to relax and take it easy. I actually got to sleep in this morning and it felt great!

1 comment:

Putz said...

no, NO ,i won't kiss your grits(what ever they are)