Saturday, May 31, 2008

Cake Complete, And I've Been Pimped!


Ohhh fun! I got the cake for my neighbor done! Now I just have to figure out how to get it there. The thing is frickin HUGE! Nothing like a full sheet cake to make you hungry! I don't know what it is, but I would rather have a slice of yummy rosemary olive oil bread than a slice of cake. Weird huh?
Oh! I have been pimped! DutchBitch over at TheDutchFiles has pimped me out on her blog! Totally awesome gal who sounds really cool. If you get a chance, drop by at
http://thedutchfiles.com/ and see what she has going on. You'll laugh your ass off, I guarantee! Also.... she is having a photo contest called Lather, Rinse, Repeat. Enter many, many, MANY times! (I entered a hot, wet HHH!) It will make the DB happy!
Oh and one more thing before I go and try to deliver the cake......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBERT W.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday was my brother-in-law's birthday. (The one in Tennessee, not the one here in Wauchula.) I totally spaced on wishing him a happy birthday in the blog yesterday because of Juniors graduation and all. So, here we go man. Happy birthday to you. Hope you and the family had a good one and didn't get hammered by more storms up there.
Well, that's all I got for now. My brain is on cake overload. Creativity can really be a brain drain. Even worse for a blonde brain..........

1 comment:

DutchBitch said...

Awww Hon, thanks! It takes one to know one, right? ;-)