Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What Happened??


9. Nine. Nueve. I had 9 hits yesterday. I don't get it. Monday I had almost 80...... then 9. How? What? Why? My topic must have been pretty boring. Hmmm..... Things I learned over the weekend seemed like a good enough blog. It had human interest, changing times, coming of age, all that interesting crap! But nope, only 9. Weird. I guess I would have done better posting the picture of the "Choco-Bacon" display from the Kwiki Mart and spoofing it as a new product.
Anyway, I just thought it had to be said. I'm sure everyone else gets a bazillion hits a day, and like I said, I usually get more too..... but nine just threw me. Something weird to report, I was on CNN and they are running a story about a priest from Brazil. Seems the guy isn't one of "those" kinds of priests, but rather a tough, awesome kind of guy who came up with an idea to raise money for a spiritual truck stop by breaking the record for flying on party balloons. Yes, he wanted to break the time record for flying in the air on party balloons. Now he's missing. They found the balloons in the ocean, still intact, but no priest. The government is saying that this guy is pretty tough. He's had wilderness training, jungle survival courses, mountain climbing experience, and was equipped with food water and other necessities. Sounds like a MacGyver kinda priest to me. They are hoping to find him alive on a beach somewhere. I hope they're right. anyway, here's the link.
I guess church bingo must not be too popular down there as a fund raiser like it is here in the states. Seems safer, though.

4 comments:

Putz said...

hey, I''LL HIT YA, no i won't really, some people get busier than others, but we still love ya, and your kids and your antics and your human interest

Blondefabulous said...

Thanks Putz. BTW i added you to my blog roll.

kvegas911 said...

Hey, you're still getting hits! I don't think I get very many at all, so I'd say you're doing great!I answered your tag, BTW.

Jasper Mockingbard said...

I know how you feel. Being the comment-whore that I am, I'm jealous when Russ gets more comments than I do. Maybe if I posted more, things would improve...

Everytime I hear the number 9, I think of that Beatles song from the White Album....

Number 9. Number 9. Number 9....