Tuesday, April 29, 2008

People Who NEED To Be In Jail!!!


This woman is a menace to society! Why, you ask? Well, the woman has been caught 3, (Not 1, not 2, but 3!) times having sex with minor boys. EEEEEEWWWWWW!! Oh how nasty! She was caught at the house of a victim this third time, just after having sex with the boy! What is wrong with this woman. 3 Times?!? And now, every time she is in court or in public, she has this creepy, toothy grin. I shiver every time I see it. In the back of my mind, I am almost sure that smile is going to lead into an insanity defense at some point in the future. Either way, it creeps me out. Anyway, after being arrested this third time, the judge has FINALLY decided to revoke bond and keep this woman in jail! I guess this judge believes in three strikes. Me myself, I would've put her away after the first time. They do that for men who have sex with young girls, why not for women who have sex with young boys?? Tit for tat I say!
She's still creepy.

8 comments:

Putz said...

i am teasing you right now, but maybe she has a lot of good inside, maybe she just needs to see the light

Blondefabulous said...

Nope, this woman is just weird.

Finn said...

How old is she? And how young are the boys? She doesn't look that old to me...

Blondefabulous said...

At last check, she is in her mid 20's and the boys are 14 and 15 years old. She was a substitute teacher in the school system and should have known better. She is just a child predator, plain and simple.

Christina LMT said...

I totally agree with you. What a scuz-bucket!

pinktomato said...

thats just sick and child molesters need body parts cut off - i would have to seriously maim anyone who touches my child.

Putz said...

ok, ok, i'm wrong, she isn't a very nice girl...i'll admit it

kvegas911 said...

What a nasty heifer. Ugh.