Sunday, April 20, 2008

Other Pictures From Yesterday.


So, here are some of the other pictures I took yesterday. This is one of my boys in front of the statue over by Dueling Dragons.
Here's one that made me feel old. We were waiting on HHH to get some lunch and we saw Betty Boop posing for pictures. I got the kids their autograph books and they went over, got them signed, and we took a picture. Well, we get back to the table, and the kids ask me, "Mama, who was that?" {sigh} I must be getting old.
Ooooh! Here's another I feel old moment! I got the kids picture in front of the Back To The Future Delorean. They didn't know what that was either. The ride has been mothballed and they are making the new Simpsons ride in it's place.
Here's another good one. These "Ladies" were taking pictures over by the Voodoo Juice bar. I got HHH's picture with them. Notice how his hands are NOT touching the girls! Yeah, he stayed out of trouble.
And of course, Earth Wind & Fire. Man they were so awesome! I wish we could have stayed for the whole thing The kids were tired though. I did get to point out to my daughters that real bands have horn sections, rhythm sections, and such, not just little teeny boppers bouncing around the stage with back up dancers like Hannah Montana or the Jonas Brothers! All in all we had a good time. Probably gonna go back this morning and hit up a few more rides!

3 comments:

Chocl8t said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. Ironically, one of my first concerts was to see EW&F with my dad!

***You've been tagged***

kvegas911 said...

Good HHH! That was great! :)

Finn said...

A fun day! Did you ride the roller coasters? I love the roller coasters...