Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Note To Self......


I have got to try and spend less time on the computer looking at websights that are of no real value to the world in general. Also, I am seriously going to implement my Frappaccino plan when our stimulus money comes in. I will be aquiring a coffee maker, blender and the ingredients for my own frappaccino. I am thinking Mocha for my first one. I just have to find the Bux Beans from somewhere around here. That's going to be the hard part. If freakin' Wauchula would just get off it's ass and open up the dang Dunkin' Donuts they have over there, I wouldn't have to resort to these drastic measures! It wouldn't be Bux, but it would at least be an unreasonable facsimile! I'm dying over here in Booney-ville!!!!!!
Oh well...... I need a frappaccino. :-(

6 comments:

Putz said...

you are a blog addict and nothing will keep you away from the computer...admit it, face the music, be consigned to your lot in life

Daniel Barlow said...

hideho, friend of my dad's...i live in loooney ville....get use to small town ideas and boredum

pinktomato said...

bux beans are good but not necessary ;-) we have an espresso maker and you know who has good beans? BJ's brand. if you can get to a BJs, you can get a big bag. Good fresh beans are oily looking. and contrary to what a lot of people believe, do NOT freeze your coffee. joe makes us mochas - i call them mocha joes (heehee). order some beans online - you'll end up with fresher ones - the ones in the stores have been thru supply chain - and are older than you think. you know what else? a coffee press makes a wicked cup of coffee, if you ever have the opportunity. man i love coffee.

pinktomato said...

hey. where are you?

kvegas911 said...

Blondie, love.....Krispy Kreme, darling, Krispy Kreme.....

Jasper Mocks said...

Starting to worry... You're a regular... Where are you? I hope all is well.