Sunday, April 6, 2008

Just To Prove A Point....


That I live in the farthest reaches of BFE, the neighbors are cleaning out their shed and garage. So how do the folks out here do this, you say? Well, they just dig a pit out back and BURN everything. Yes my neighbors are dragging all manner of things out of those outbuildings you see above and throwing it on the bonfire, or on that trailer. I guess the stuff on the trailer must not burn that well, or it would be on the bonfire too! Oh man, I gotta get out of here! I am in serious Starbucks withdrawal, and now this!?!

HELP ME!

5 comments:

kvegas911 said...

That's gotta make a great view. Not to sound like a stereotype, but I'm craving some Krispy Kremes myself.

Finn said...

Geez... do you hear dueling banjos at night?

Blondefabulous said...

Close.....very close!

Putz said...

GOOD OLD COUNTRY FUN, WITH GOOD OLD COUNTRY NEIGHBORS, SHEEESES blondefab, get into the party

pinktomato said...

let me guess - they were burning plastic too.