Thursday, April 3, 2008

Friend,.... Have You Bought A T-Shirt Yet?


I thought I would put up a snap shot of Toby in his "Blondefabulocity" t-shirt. He is so cute. Only dog I know who LIKES to wear this stuff. When we lived in Memphis, I had to buy him a whole winter wardrobe! The snow was a killer for his little fanny! I tried to get him to wear those little snow booties, but he just wasn't having that. Besides the doggie shirt, I have a coffee mug, tank to p for me, and a sticker. Go check out my wares. It is also a good place to make stuff for your own blog/organization. Just click on that cafe press square over to the right. Peruse my good,(get your minds O-U-T of the gutter!), and grab up a thing or two!

1 comment:

pinktomato said...

thats funny. the dog that is. making t-shirts though, thats the business we are in - well we own a shop that does all that stuff - and my husband runs it...