Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday Fun.


We have made it to Friday. Spring break is almost over, I haven't killed my offspring, and HHH is over at Dr. Apu's getting Junior some obscure shot that the school says he is missing. I elected to stay home since last time we were there, Dr. Apu ended our appointment with "Thank you, Come again." and I almost lost it right there in the office! I swear, he sounds just like Apu from the Simpsons. The boys should be home later in the day. They are also going to run errands while over in Wauchula as well. Wauchula made the news yesterday, and not in a good way. Seems some lady was starving horses on a 13 acre farm over there. People can be so stupid. 2 of the horses had to be put down because they were in such bad shape. you can read the story here:


I just can't see how people can do that.

On a lighter note, HHH tried to make dinner for us last night. He was trying a new recipe for Tangy Hawaiian Chicken, and it just wouldn't work to save our life! It had a marinade that contained A LOT of soy sauce. Way too much. I tasted the marinade and it was awful. HHH was sooooo mad! I felt bad for him, so I went and made fried chicken for him. He likes that. After all the Easter Bunny photos I have put up, I owe him one or two.....

Oh, and another fun thing I have found about getting older.....I have a boil in my ear! WTF is that??? It looks like I have a big, painful pimple in my ear. HHH wants to lance it, but sharp pointy things in my ear make me nervous! I may have to go to the doctors to see about it, but know I won't be going to any of Jasper's doctors! His last post on Dad's Who Mock was seriously demented! Go have a read.... you'll laugh!

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Putz said...

hey is that you with the surfboard from behind?

Blondefabulous said...

No way Putz! Just part of the local flora and fauna found at our beaches this time of year.

Jasper Mockingbard said...

Thanks for the shout-out!