Friday, April 11, 2008

The baker wishes to ask.... What cake are you?



You Are Strawberry Cake
Fresh, sassy, and romantic.You're a total flirt, who never would turn down a sugary treat.Occasionally you're a bit moody - but you usually stay sweet!

I am a baker. At my heart is butter and sugar and flour. I make my own icing from scratch. (I'm just too cheap to pay $1.68 for a little can of crap.) So here is my question for all of you...... What kind of cake are you? Click the link below, take the quiz, and comment here when you are done. Humor me. I have a sweet tooth. That goes for all you lurkers too!

http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofcakeareyouquiz/?allquizzes=yes

12 comments:

Nicole said...

Well it wouldn,t let me post the full info - but I too am a Strawberry Cake - too bad i'm allergic to them :(

Same Name, same type of cake - go figure!!!

Blondefabulous said...

Oh too funny!

pinktomato said...

I'm chocolate - but then I didnt have to take a test to tell you that LOL. I'm one of those chocolate addicts.

Putz said...

i'm a apple crumb cake, flaky, putzy, and simple with no creame top, or sugary filling, maybe one nut on the top

delurking cake lover said...

I got this:

You Are a Red Velvet Cake

Rich, decadent, and sensual.
You have a deep appeal that transcends all trends.
You are the definition of passion: intense, adventurous, and seductive.

Hehe, since I'm anonymous on the internet, I'll just say it: it's true!

pinktomato said...

lol delurking!

have you ever had red velvet cake? I tried it once. so many people rave over it - but i gotta say - i wasnt impressed. it tasted too much like red dye. and my mouth was forever red too LOL. maybe i just got a bad one who knows.

Blondefabulous said...

always thought red velvet was a form of chocolate. When ever I looked at the mix, It seemed chocolaty to me. As long as it had cream cheese icing, I was all in!

pinktomato said...

well i agree it LOOKS luchius. I keep wanting to get one and make it. But i REALLLLY like Orange Dream Cake - ever had that? my friend mel, her mom makes that and its DReaaaammmy. i'll have to get her recipe. I'll share it when I do - if you dont already have it

kvegas911 said...

I am strawberry cake! YUM, *mouth waters*......have you ever had Pig Lickin' Cake or Coca-Cola Cake?

Blondefabulous said...

What is pig lickin' cake?

kvegas911 said...

I'll have to send you the recipe, it's a wonderful moist yellow cake with mandarin orange and pineapple and a whipped cream frosting. My father makes it...soooooo yummy!

Christina LMT said...

I am an Ice-cream Cake...NOT surprised at all!