Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Sky Is Falling....

I am sorry. To all those whom I may have of did wrong in the past, I'm sorry. For anything I have done, be it intentional or unintentional.......I'M SORRY! Now will God, Allah, Karma, whatever just PLEASE get the hell off my back!?! Let me explain.....

I got up this morning thinking the world was going to be better. That we were going to get closer to being out of this situation, and back on track to real life. Boy was I wrong! After getting the kids off to school this morning, HHH and I went back to sleep. Cut to about 9:30am when there is a loud knock on the door. It is my BIL's FIL. HHH goes out into the hall and is told to get out. Pack up, grab your kids and GET OUT! No hello, goodbye, go to hell, or anything. See last night, we were moved up the stairs to another bedroom because my SIL needed the room we were in to get it ready for her impending arrival, ie. the baby. OK. We did this. If it was gonna make things easier between my BIL and SIL, nooooooo problem. So I moved everything up here. Well, now it seems my SIL's little brother (who is 18), is "uncomfortable" with us being here, and he feels uncomfortable in his own house, and he is upset that he can't make a weight room out of the room SIL put us in, so he had a tantrum to his daddy, (the FIL), and now we have until Monday morning to get out. I am going to be living in a van because of the "comfort" of an 18 year old. Now these are the "Christian" people who have the church tacked on to the back of the house here. The ones that profess to wanting to do the Lord's work and want to build their own free standing church with extra rooms so they can help families in need. YEAH, RIGHT! Fucking hypocrites! I haven't told my kids yet. They just started school again and I may have to tell them we have to leave again. HHH has been sending out resume after resume, but something always goes wrong. We are up to 126 resumes sent out so far. There are soooooo many people out of work right now, we are just caught in the tidal wave.

So let me have it said right here and right now......

PAULA AND ERVIN BODIFER ARE NOT CHRISTIANS!
THEY ARE TWO FACED LIARS!
REAL CHRISTIANS HELP THEIR FELLOW MAN!

OK, got that off my chest. I wouldn't be so upset if it hadn't been for the fact that HHH went and talked with Paula two days ago and she said we could stay. She told HHH that she would be glad to help us in any way she and Ervin could. Yeah..... I see that now. Your help is helping us out the door. I have two medically needy children. I am going to lose them,..... bigger than shit, if I can't get somewhere to stay. I am now looking for someone to take the dog and the cat. I love my little dog, I love my kitty. I will miss them soooooo much. i just can't drag them around willy nilly. Maybe I can find an old lady to take them.

God this is killing me. I want to go down and scream at these people. Where is your compassion? Where is your Christianity? We have contributed to this place since we have been here! We gave money, food, gifts, etc...... the only reason we didn't get a place of our own when we got our tax money was my BIL said we could save it and stay with him until HHH found a permanent job. Then it got frittered away on food, clothing for the kids, and more gifts for the people who we thought were graciously letting us stay. Whatever.

So, my fellow readers, we are truly going to be homeless. I am talking living in our van as of Monday, and there isn't a damn thing I can do about it. BIL is going to get me a job at the local circle k market, and If I can't get one there I will look for something somewhere else. There is just nothing here in this little backward ass town. I'm gonna lose my kids, my husband, everything! I am a 35 year old loser, and I just want it to be known.....I'm sorry. What ever I did, who ever I pissed off, I so so very sorry! Please don't punish my family any more for what ever it is I did. PLEASE!

And by the way... Happy Easter.

7 comments:

Barlow Putz said...

come out to utah, and stay with us or our neighbors, find some caring person. we spend 10 billion dollars a month in iran and your beautiful rebbecca needs some stability....you don't need insensitivity, you don't need a debunked family....you are all tooo cute...will god bless you simply because you are cute????

Barlow Putz said...

that is iraq, this computer is always miss spelling

Blondefabulous said...

Thanks Barlow. If we could get out there We would.

Barlow Putz said...

god will BLESS you because you are cute

pinktomato said...

holy crap. icant believe that. its bad everywhere. its nothing you did. and for the record I didnt get the vibe that you were anti christian...so dont worry about that either. ME? I'm nothing - I really dont know what I believe. Anyway. you could try ohio - I think we're in an upswing here, new governor and its much cheaper to live here - in my opinion. jobs are hard to get anywhere, but poke around on the internet for job postings in other states and see what you can find... get out of that god-forsaken place called florida. we did and we are a much happier family for it. have you tried the school systems for maintenance positions?

kvegas911 said...

We're in the Piedmont Triad of NC. I will keep my eyes open for anything that may possibly be useful for you and yours. You are NOT a loser. Life has just thrown you one hell of a curveball. From listening to you, I think you're doing one hell of a job fielding it. You are right, they are not truly Christian in their intentions. Christians do not teat people that way. Everyone makes mistakes, but they are making your life an utter and complete hell! God bless you, honey. I'm sending you lots of hugs OOOOOOOOOOOO muah muah muah!

Angela said...

hi ...i came across your blog through pinktomato. just wanted to say that although i don't know your whole story... i can totally relate to what i've read. we're living with in-laws as well (not as bad though), my husband works but it's never enough. i lost my part-time job last year. we've been having "bad luck" for over 10 years now...must have broken 2 mirrors. i just try to believe that we'll get our someday.
i'm sure you will too.