Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Public Service Announcement


I just wanted to make it crystal clear that I am not anti-christian. That is not what I was saying in my blog. I was trying to speak out about people who SAY they are good Christians, and that they want to help, but instead do the exact opposite. That is what we have going on here. I also found out that these people regularly lie. The FIL told my SIL he gave HHH money this morning to find somewhere else to live. That was a big lie. They also said that my SIL never told them that we gave them money($650) to stay here and contributed to the household with food and other things. That was a lie by omission. He didn't even offer to carry our stuff out the door! I have always had a problem with people who distort the Bible for their own purposes, and now I am categorizing my BIL's in-laws in that group. You don't just tell someone they can stay and then 2 days later kick them to the curb. WTF is that! It's not very Christian, My BIL is screwed. He will never be the head of his household as long as they live under the rule of his MIL and FIL. I feel sorry for him. He can't even discipline his own kids without his MIL threatening to call the cops and have him arrested. Some may say he asked for this by knocking up a 15 year old girl at 16, but how long you gotta pay the piper before you're square?!?

Anyway, I am so seriously not anit-Christian. I hope everyone has a really nice Easter Holiday.

Tis the ways of man I find no comfort in,

Trust only in the Lord.

7 comments:

Barlow Putz said...

for someone who knows so much about geneology i would think you are not only christian, but overly religious to a fault...in other words beyond christian critizm

Blondefabulous said...

Nah, I love the lord.... He made everything and gave me my beautiful children. I am just suspect of the ways that man has invented to worship His awesomeness. Why am I not Christian if I choose to give my praise and thanks in the form of a wonderful meal for my family? Or if I so choose to worship by observing His glory in watching the bees pollinate the orange blossoms in the fields? Those who preach hatred and pain in the name of the Lord are not of the Lord. In the same vein, those who preach that they do the Lord's work and then it turns out to only be lip service are not of the Lord either. You can't use the Bible and twist it's words to fit your own twisted truths. It is wrong and in the end...... you have to answer to someone up high for it.

The geneology thing is just what I have seen around.

pinktomato said...

agreed. thats all i'll say here

The Troll said...

You're apparently confuzzled as to what a Christian is. Here is the definition:

A Christian says loudly and proudly before ANY audience that Christ Jesus is the Risen Son of the Living God and the ONLY path to salvation.

kvegas911 said...

agreed, sweetie.

pinktomato said...

just popping in and checking in on you...I'm thinking about you guys.

Blondefabulous said...

You are definitely correct about that Troll!