Friday, February 29, 2008

I Am A Glutton For Punishment!


OMG! I must be stupid. I must have gotten amnesia and taken a stupid pill. All 10 of us went to the park again. It was a little better because we went on Friday afternoon and it was pretty empty. We still got the Express Passes so we could shoot to the front of the line. (We get those for free because my kids are diabetic and can't wait in long lines.) God Bless Guest Services at Universal Orlando! I kicked some major butt on MIB. I got 412,225 points! Tomorrow we are doing IOA. That should be good. I have an inner ear imbalance and coasters are out for me, but I can do things like Spiderman, he Seuss Carosel, yadda, yadda, yadda..... I am the photographer of the family so that's why I am not in the pic's we have up on here. With the exception of the one at the top. That was at Twister, my all time favorite ride and movie. (It was Back to the Future, but they mothballed that for a Simpson's ride.) More to come tomorrow!

No comments: