Thursday, February 21, 2008

Did You Get Mooned??


Hi everybody! So how's it going today? Good?? Bad?? Ugly?? Well, just remember Friday is only a day away.


Did anyone else carry their butt outside to see the lunar eclipse? I did. My kids went out with me and we ooooooh'd and aaaaaaaaaah'd at it for about 10 minutes. I took some really craptastical photo's of it and then went back inside. Hope you got to see it, cause that won't be happening again until 2010! Makes me long for Hal and his mechanical, maniacle nonsense! In other sky news, the Navy sucessfully shot down that defunct spy satellite. Wow! I thought for sure they'd miss the first time around. The whole reason to shoot the sucker down instead of just waiting for it to hit terra firma was that it had toxic fuel on board and it would create a cloud of murderous gas on impact. (not unlike a fat man at a chili eating festival!)Not what you want dropping onto your back yard! I can just see some hillbilly right now, selling tickets to go into his back yard and see the "alien space ship" that fell from the sky! Ha Ha! No matter that his cow is spitting out green milk and lil' jimmy has a 3rd arm growing out of his butt! The news in Oregon or some damn state in the northwest showed a metor falling from the sky. Apparently several security cameras caught it as it hurtled to Earth and smacked into the ground near some strip mall. It reminded me of that commercial where the dude takes pains to park his car in the farthest spot away from everyone else, and as soon as he clicks the car alarm on, a satellite drops on it. Cool...... that was a very relevent commercial to my blog topic! I guess Chicken Little would be right if he said the sky was falling this week..........


So, has anyone been to the shop? Perused the goods? Laughed at my designs? No one commented back with any ideas, so I had to come up with one of my own. I thought it was good. When the tax money gets here, I am going to get a few things for me and my dog. You all drop by and take a looky loo. Thanx......


One more day......... 21.

1 comment:

pinktomato said...

we got a pic too! joe & thom were more excited about it than i was this time, i was watching ghost hunters and couldnt be bothered...tomorrow is the 22nd --- i hope this means you will sleep better tonight knowing tomorrow you can make some changes. been thinking about you.