Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Death From Above!


O! M! G!

HHH just took the dog out to use the "facilities". As Toby was sniffing around, trying to find a suitable spot to lay down his tootsie rolls, HHH noticed that there was a large bird, possibly a hawk or falcon circling high above. This caught his attention. HHH looked over at where the dog was, and noticed that the bird was circling right above it. Then in the blink of an eye, the bird goes into a power dive and tries to pick up and take off with my dog!!! YIKES!! HHH starts yelling and screaming and startles the bird, it breaks off and flies away. The dog must have gotten the crap scared out of it, cause he shot the poop out of his butt and ran inside really fast. I know he looks like a big hamster, but that is ridiculous!

Now I know we have to get out of here. I can't live where there is the chance of my dog being picked up and taken off with by large birds of prey! He'll have to go out in his camoflage jacket from now on!

Day 12 at least had a pick me up.

3 comments:

thechocl8tdiaries said...

OMIGOD is right!!! I want a Yorkie and when the time is right that is the pooch I will purchase. But I have heard from other "small" dog owners that you have to very watchful of them outside, especially if you live in BFE like I do. LOL

thechocl8tdiaries said...

Oh, I've added you to my Blogroll!!! :)

Blondefabulous said...

Ty for the add. :-) I added you to mine as well.