Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Day 5

Well, here's a short one. Still haven't heard from the jobs that HHH went and interviewed with. He called the one in Tampa yesterday and the woman said that they had 2 more interviews scheduled for this week and they had to do them before they could make a decision. WHAT?? Why would they act all excited to interview him and ask if he could come for an immediate interview if they were just going to make him wait another week? That's dumb. I was a little pissed off when I heard that. So now HHH is off to go around Wauchula and look for a position in the apartments around here. (Just for the record, I really don't want to stay in this area. Too small town, blah.) I am really hoping that the job in Tampa gets their head out of their ass and calls HHH soon.
Thanks for all the good wishes guys. I appreciate it. We are in a really bad place right now, but I am just hoping that it is going to give way to something better.

Till then, it's Day 5.

No comments: