Monday, February 4, 2008

Day 4 + Super Sunday.

Wow, last night's Super Bowl was good, huh? Wether you were rooting for the Pat's to have a perfect season, or the Giants to come from behind, it was a real nail biter! I love a good game. I don't like blow outs where you see some little team getting the snot pounded out of them. It just isn't sporting. And did you see Bili-chump's face? Oh man! He looked sooooo pissed off! He even walked off the field with seconds to go and the officials had to clear the thing in order to finish the game. I guess Eli can finally tell everyone, "screw you" since he has a ring like daddy and Payton. I tell you, I never thought he would have a ring like his family. At times he just seemed to lose his cool on the field and make stupid mistakes. Not so much last night. In the 4th quarter, when it came down to brass tacks, he and Plaxico had the connection that mattered. The Giants now go down as the team that killed the perfect season.

Now for all you readers who were asking about the Sherriff and what happened, nothing really did. My SIL, who had the information the detective wanted, came home in the middle of this yahoo harassing my HHH and I and he decided to believe her when she said we didn't know anything about a stolen motorcycle. I say if the guy is trying to check out everyone who lives at the residence that the motorcycle was stolen from, that must mean they suspect someone here of stealing it. I am just hoping that HHH gets his call for that job today and we can get out of here. I did not know this, but my BIL's MIL and FIL have a small church built on to the back of this house. I don't do organized religion. My first husband, (who was a nut job to say the least), had gone nutso and started attending a church in some guys back yard and then began to believe that he could call down angels from heaven to smite his enemies. Yes people, full on wacko! ( He also was an Amway salesman. )Needless to say, a confrontation occured that involved a gun and his going to jail, and I do not do church of any sort. I have a sort of "mental aversion" to it from the horrifying gun incedent association. Therapy did not help. So now, I am even more antsy to get the heck out of here and to a home of our own. Now don't get me wrong, I believe in the Big Guy and his making of the Heavens and the Earth, but I am just "gun-shy" about man's influence on how we worship, etc...

So, now we sit hoping for a job call. HHH said that they were very interested and that he had more qualifications than the guy he was gonna be working under! I just hope for all of us he gets it.

3 comments:

Russ said...

Thanks for the update. Later in the day I was humming "She's watching the detectives" by Elvis Costello.

If HHH has creds better than others at the new (hopeful) place of employment, that could mean advancement...

pinktomato said...

lol - lOVE that song. now its stuck in my head!

keeping fingers crossed for you guys and sending good vibes - can you feel them?

Russ said...

I like Elvis Costello, but I can't get my wife into him.