Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wednesday Tagging!


I was tagged yesterday by Russ at Dadswhomocktheworld for a meme. So, in the midst of my packing and moving, here's a go at it......


1. Name 1 thing you do everyday:

Aside from the usual get up and get the kids up and all that, I like to watch Scooby Doo with my son. It is a little bit of my childhood connected with his childhood.


2. Name 2 things you wish you could learn:

Well, a) I wish I could control my temper a bit more. When I stress, I tend to begin yelling, and b) conversational Spanish. Mine is just too rusty from living in Memphis for 4 years.


3. Name 3 things that remind you of your childhood:

a) Strawberry Shortcake, the doll. I had 'em when I was a little girl, and now my daughter has 'em too. b) My Little Pony. Same deal. c) Corn dogs at the fair.


4. Name 4 things you love to eat, but rarely do:

a) Rosemary Olive Oil Bread. (Celiac's) b) Sauteed Liver and Onions. (HHH dislikes) c) Artichokes (same as b.) d) Cheesecake. (same as b. & c.)


5. Name 5 people/things that make you feel good:

a.HHH & my kids. b) My fuzzy kid, Toby. c. Godiva covered strawberries. d. Cooking a great meal. e. The smell of a new Dooney & Bourke handbag!


And that's it in a nutshell. Tomorrow I will have a better subject. I am going on another class field trip! Yes the kindergartners are going to see another play and I, as mommy to the diabetic boy, get to go too! We are going to Jensen beach High to see Alice in Wonderland. (I will refrain from explaining the drug references and keep to the Disney-fied version!) Maybe I can write the trip up and get it in the news paper again!!!! We'll see. Stay tuned!


Oh, and I tag Pinktomato and Eternidad.

No comments: