Saturday, January 19, 2008

Saturday Blows. (Chunks)

Oh man! I got up this morning around 8:30 am and I was so nauseous I thought I was gonna barf! I forgot to take a prevacid before I went to bed last night, and man did I pay for it! I was so queasy, I had to go back to bed and sleep it off. I've heard of that working for hangovers, but I didn't even get to drink! I am already cut off from beer and whisky because of the Celiac's, so I basically have vodka and rum left. The beer thing was hard to give up. I looooove to drink Bud Light and Killian's Red. Now I know why I was so miserable all the time after parties in college. I thought I was just a light weight when it came to beer, cause I could always put away the screwdrivers..... but no, I was just harboring a disease I didn't know a thing about! Life is funny that way.
The weather was supposed to be rainy and dreary today, but it turned out windy and semi-clear. I wish I had felt better, we could have gone to the flea market and gotten some fresh veggies. Maybe a good salad would make me feel better. As it is, I gotta do some cleaning up around here so we can get to packing. HHH said the interview went well yesterday, and he told the guy that if they didn't pick him for the job there, that he could be considered for other open jobs in the company. One is all the way in Destin though. That's getting to the far north of Florida for me. Plus, I didn't know they had rebuilt enough from getting plowed by those hurricanes! We'll see. HHH has a bunch of interviews scheduled so who knows.
I am gonna start cleaning up now. Yechk! Someone has to do it. (HHH)
Bye!

No comments: