Thursday, January 17, 2008

Random Thoughts.

I don't have a lot to write about today. Just random crap I have seen and heard. Like the fact that Brittney has been seen shopping at an LA drug store for a pregnancy test. Like that train wreck needs another kid! I was trying to see if the guy she was with was the same paparazzi she had gone off with earlier in the month, but couldn't tell. That guy is married and I bet his wife just LOOOOVVVEESSS having her husband linked to the queen of crazy! I'd have to get me a baseball bat! Also, courtesy of Upset Waitress, Brit has apparently made some move to go Muslim. I would like to tell all the Muslims now..... DON'T DO IT! Have you people seen what she has done with our culture? Turn her away now. She won't stick with it, she'll just turn it into a circus. There were even reports that Brit's little sis Jamie Lynn may have had some kind of pregnancy related problem. CNN's ticker was spouting that The Mom of the Year, Lynn, has been denying rumors that the youngest Spears slut has had a miscarriage or some other problem. That WHOLE family is just unbelievable! Like someone said, "You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl". Nuff said.
Like I said, I don't have much. I'll think of more later.

1 comment:

Russ said...

Feel better and best of luck to HHH in clearwater.