Monday, January 7, 2008

Pampered Pooch.




This is my fuzzy kid, Toby. He's been on here before. I've had him on in his sweaters, t-shirts and such. Our newest addition to the wardrobe is his new rain coat. We were at the flea market with HHH's brother and his family and I was looking at the doggie apparel. Lately, the rain has been relentless, even though the weather whores at TWC keep saying, "little or no chance of rain". Crapheads! We got rained on all weekend! Not that the coast needs it, it's the lake inland that's hurting. So Toby has a rain coat to go out in and get his business done. Of course he just wore it the entire day we bought it to be a show off. We also bought him a Greenie treat while we were there. This dog has the most disgusting breath I have ever smelled! Rank! NASTY! I have brushed his teeth, (don't see how the breath smells better if the toothpaste is liver flavored and scented.), tried doggie mints, parsley, everything! The woman in the booth with the greenies said it would help. Well, my dog, being the dumb redhead he is, chewed the thing, got it all gummy and got it stuck in his hair and liked to drove himself nuts flopping in circles trying to get to it! It didn't even help! His breath is as stinky as ever. Oh well, he still looks cute in his coat. I also have a leather bomber jacket for when it gets cold. I haven't had to use it down here, but he was constantly in it in Memphis. I'd like to get him some little boots so he doesn't track through the mud and then come in and plop down on the furniture. Somehow, I don't see him wearing them though......

2 comments:

Upset Waitress said...

Haha blonde. That dog is so ugly he's cute. His breath probably stinks because he licks his genitals regularly?

Blondefabulous said...

He'd have to still have them to lick them. :)