Tuesday, January 29, 2008

4 Days and Counting.

4 days. That's what we have left. 4 days to get everything packed up, moved, and cleaned out.

Today is the primary for the presidential vote today. I am not bothering to go seeing as how the democrats have pulled out all the candidates from the ballot. Hard to go vote for someone when there's a big blank space on the voting machine! I think it's dumb that the dem's got mad when Fla moved up it's primary date, but oh well. I'll get out there and vote for the big one in November. As it is, most Americans believe that the presidential election is just a choice between two evils. Just look at Dubya. It was between him and Kerry last time. I think I closed my eyes and clicked a choice! I don't think that things will change significantly when we get a new person in office. They all preach change, but we never see it. {sigh}

I got a little more sleep last night. I fell asleep at midnight. Not that early per se, but better than the night before. I had the windows open since it was so nice and cool outside. It stayed cool and comfy. I have the woooonderful problem of night sweats. I think I am perimenopausal. Yep. at 35 I am about to go through the change. Whoopee. Another fun thing that goes along with aging. That may also explain why I don't sleep well, you know, aside for the homelessness, bills, sick kids, etc... I read that perimenopause can last for up to 10 years before menopause sets in. Great. I can look forward to 8 more years of sweating to death at 3 in the morning. Wheeeee.

I gotta pack some more.

No comments: