Tuesday, December 25, 2007

OMG! It's Finally Christmas!

Well, the holiday has finally arrived! The kids were up around 6 am and we were all excited. What? Oh wait that wasn't me. That was the loud asses who live above me! And they don't even have young kids! They have 17 and 24 year olds! They were up banging and thumping around doing God knows what to God knows who! This would not have been bad if they had gone to bed at a decent hour, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! They were up till all hours! Freaks! Haven't they ever heard of Silent Night?!?
So we were trying to decide when to put the gifts out last night when my kids decided to be jerk wads! Yes, it seems that they had thought that since it was Christmas Eve, they didn't have to still be good to get gifts! Well, F-that! HHH and I only filled the stockings with candy and fruit, and NO GIFTS! When they kids came in, those were some of the longest faces I had EVER seen! It took everything I had not to laugh my ass off! That'll teach the little cretins to be shitty this close to Christmas! Later in the morning, HHH and I put out the presents and told the munchkins that Santa had seen them being bad and told us to hold all the gifts until they were good again!!! Ha HA!
Now it's off to Grammy's house for dinner. We are going over the river and through the woods, but no snow, we live in Florida after all! Pictures to follow!

2 comments:

Loz said...

I hope the rest of your day was a good one. Merry Christmas from Melbourne Australia

Blondefabulous said...

Thamks! Merry Christmas to you from Sunny Florida!