Monday, December 3, 2007

A New Day..... A New Week.


Here it is, Monday, and I am feeling cruddy again. My Celiac's is f-ing with my stomach and I got to get up at 5:15am this morning. Fun!


This week will end up being a hectic one. My Mom said she wants to come out and visit on Tuesday, then on Thursday we have my sons field trip to see the Nutcracker downtown at the Lyric Theater, and on the same day my daughter's Student of the Month reception. That one is going to be close. I have the Field trip from 8:30am to 1:15pm, and the Reception starts at 1:00pm at the school. HHH is going to go to the school so someone is there for the reception start till I get back from the other. Then..... on Friday, I have to take Morgan and Junior to CMS for their Dr appt. Fun fun fun!


So,.... this one is going to be short. I feel ratty. Just a short note... OSU is gonna be Tiger bait. Buckeyes just can't handle the SEC machine! Another SEC National Title is heading this way. Geaux Tigers!!!

No comments: