Saturday, December 8, 2007

Lazy Saturday Afternoon


Well, here it is, Saturday, and my husband isn't on call, the kids don't have any events to go to, and I am staying home and relaxing! For fun I made home made pancakes from scratch and the some Brownies, courtesy of Alton Brown's recipe from the food network. (The brownies... not the pancakes.) Everything turned out great! The brownies are moist, cake like, and oh so chocolaty! We'll finish off today's culinary feast with spaghetti seasoned with herbs picked out of my personal garden! Yum! Not a whole lot going on today, I know, but after yesterday's hell, I need some time off. Now, if I could just get the dog to quit peeing on the gifts under the tree!

1 comment:

Russ said...

Alton's pancakes are pretty good too! He is my favorite Food TV personality.