Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Trying something a little different.

So, as per my helpful fellow bloggers, I am going to try this out and see if I have a better result than what I have been getting blogging on Yahoo or Myspace. I'll probably still link it all together and make a big circle. Whoo Hoo, go me!

If you read the other blogs on my other sites, you know I am having a hard week and it's only Tuesday! I have had 2 mugs of hot chocolate with an extra shot of chocolate in them and I am beginning to feel a little more human. I figure there is nothing I can do about my Mom and her shit fit until after she gets through it so I am just going to wait until my Sis comes back from her visit with them and calls me with an update. The last time I saw my Dad was about a week and a half ago when I was in town for a Dr appt for my son. I had only a few minutes with him, but he spoke clearly, was walking, coherent, and everything! I can't see how they think he has had a stroke??!! I don't know, but I have a sinking feeling it isn't a stroke, but second hand smoke from my Mom's ciggarettes. We shall see.

So,now I am going to post this and see what happens. Wish me luck! :)

No comments: