Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday, Monday, Monday!

Whew! Made it through Thanksgiving unscathed! Now all we have to do is get through to Christmas and we'll be doing OK. The house is trashed once more. My family never picks up after themselves. I don't know why I bother.
I was watching CNN this morning. I saw a story about a bus crash on I-40 in Arkansas, and recognized the reporter. It was Brooke from the store/restaurant I used to work at. She didn't work there, she was a loyal customer. I met all kinds of people when I was there. Celebrities, News Media, Wealthy, Lawyers of Note...... it was insane! Now that we live down in Florida again, I don't really see anyone. Guess I am not close enough to Palm Beach to see celebs.
A friend of mine went on a cruise for the Thanksgiving holiday. Sounds like a great idea to me! Just as long as it doesn't end up like the one down by Antarctica where the ship struck an iceberg and started sinking! SINKING!! And Leonardo DiCaprio was no where to be found!! I thought these things had some kind of radar to see this crap in the water and avoid it??? Guess not. Note to self: do not cruise near Antarctica! Icebergs=Bad Cruise!
And remember.........
Look there's a moose, Give me a noose,
I'm lost again, Where's highway 10..............
Garmin GPS's for everyone!!

No comments: